Difrent Rental Disclaimer
- That an item of consumer electronic goods valued at $100 or more is available from an alternative rental provider for a total rental contract value that is less than the price that would be charged by Difrent Rental for the same item
- That the consumer has been approved to rent the goods by the alternative rental provider
- That the rental contract values being compared are for the same contract length
- That the rights of early termination, and associated charges, offered by the alternative rental provider are materially similar to those of Difrent Rental
- That the rental application to Difrent Rental has been made by the consumer in good faith
- Be advertised online by an Australian retailer that:
- is willing and able to facilitate sale of the goods to Difrent Rental and supply of the goods to the consumer; and
- delivers to the consumer’s residential address; or
- is located at an address that the consumer, subject to being approved by Difrent Rental, could reasonably (in Difrent Rental’s sole judgement) attend to collect the goods.
- Be in stock with the retailer that will be supplying the goods, or otherwise be able to be supplied by the retailer to the consumer within 30 days of the consumer applying for rental
- Be approved for rental by Difrent Rental at its sole discretion. Difrent Rental rents I.T. products, A/V goods and appliances but retains the right to not rent any particular item to an approved customer, for any reason whatsoever
- Have a retail value of at least $100 individually and of at least $200 in combination
- Be new, in factory condition and original packaging
* Based on goods being rented on a 36 month Difrent Rental contract.
The published savings assume the goods are rented for their full term and are based on the total amount payable over that time. In cases where the other rental provider only offer the goods on a 12 month contract term, the published savings reflect the difference between the amount payable under a Difrent Rental 24 month contract and the amount payable under the other rental provider's 12 month contract.
The published savings do not include delivery fees that may apply to certain locations and do not reflect the value of any other features that may be available under Difrent Rental’s and/or other providers’ rental contracts. Other rental providers’ pricing are obtained from the relevant other rental providers’ websites and are updated each weekday and any changes to the pricing are reflected on the Difrent Rental website within 1 business day. Changes in those prices that occur on weekends or Public Holidays, may not be reflected in the price comparisons until the following weekday or business day. Product images are for illustration purposes only.
$100 cashback reward – 24/3/20 to 12/4/20 in certain areas only
To be eligible for the $100 cashback reward you must live in postcode range 5108-5114 and have a new and approved Difrent Rental application between 24/3/20 and 12/4/20.
The $100 cashback reward will be paid after the rental contract associated with the new and approved rental application has been active for a 3 month period and is conditional on all rental payments being received by Difrent Rental on or before each payment due date during that period.
Subject to you meeting the above conditions, the $100 cashback reward will be paid within 14 days of the end of the initial 3 month period of the contract.
The $100 cashback reward will be direct deposited into the bank account to which you receive your primary income, which Difrent Rental will determine based on the bank statement submitted by you at the time of your rental application.