● Memory: The micro-computer records selected preset temperatures
● Child Lock or Lock Button
● Three Filter system
● Flame Failure turns gas off if flame goes out.
● Tilt switch This handy safety feature senses if the heater is knocked over .
● Oxygen depletion sensor: In the unlikely event the oxygen level in the room falls below a pre-set level, the oxygen depletion sensor turns the heater off.
● Power failure In the event of a power failure or power cut, the gas valves will automatically close.
● Overheat switch When the heater gets too hot during operation this device turns the gas off automatically due to blocked filters or Louvers.
● Side Carry handles
● Length of Gas Hose/power cord: 3 metres
● Length of Electrical Cable: 3m
Output Low Setting: 8.5mj High Setting: 25mj
Heating Capacity by Climate Type 53m3 - Very Cold 63m3 - Cold 85m3 - Cool 97m3 - Mild
Depth (mm)245 mm
Height (mm)485 mm
Width (mm)610 mm
Remote Control Included
Package Dimensions (H x W x D)570 x 340 x 700
Accessories includedRemote Control
NotesThere are gas safety regulations that apply specifically to the state of Victoria. Effective 1st December 2009: Flueless (portable) NG & LPG gas space heaters are not allowed to be installed in new domestic houses. Previously only NG was not allowed. New bayonet points are not allowed to be installed. Flueless heaters are only allowed to be installed when they are replacing an existing old flueless heater in an existing dwelling, and even then, only in LPG.